The online store mushlove.co.uk carries:
Best Solution Aneta Nowicka ul. Chodkiewicza 6/10 02-593 Warsaw entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the minister responsible for economy. "
Contact is possible through:
1. CUSTOMER - a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable laws also a natural person with limited legal capacity, who has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
2. REGISTRATION FORM - a form available on the store's website that allows you to create an Account.
The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods: BLIK payments, payment card, electronic transfer through an external payment system imoje, operated by the company ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice
Delivery costs range from 19 PLN to 20 PLN and depends on the size of the shipment.
The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods: BLIK payments, card
Payment, electronic transfer through an external payment system imoje, operated by the company ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice
Goods sold in the Store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty
3. ORDER FORM - an Electronic service, an interactive form available on the store's website, allowing you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to an electronic shopping cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
4. ACCOUNT - Electronic Service, marked with an e-mail address and password provided by the Customer, a collection of resources in the store's ICT system, in which data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him/her in the store are collected.
5. NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by https://mushlove.pl/en/ via e-mail, which enables all Customers using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider the cyclical content of successive editions of the newsletter containing information about Products, news and promotions.
6. PRODUCT - a movable item available in the store which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and https://mushlove.pl/en/
7. ORDER - the Customer's declaration of intent made via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Sales Contract for a Product from the online store.
8. REGULATIONS - these regulations of the Online Store.
9. INTERNET SHOP - https://mushlove.pl/en/ online store available at the following internet address: www.https://mushlove.pl/en/
10. SALE AGREEMENT - an agreement for the sale of a Product concluded or entered into between the Customer and Best Solution Aneta Nowicka (NIP: 5221926106) via the https://mushlove.pl/en/ Internet Store
11. CIVIL CODE - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
12. THE ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHTS, THE ACT - the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827 as amended)
§ THE PURCHASING PROCESS
1. The Customer may purchase Goods through the website www.https://mushlove.pl/en/. For this purpose, the Customer should add individual Goods to the "shopping cart" and then approve his/her choice by clicking on the appropriate option, available on the https://mushlove.pl/en/ website.
2. On www.https://mushlove.pl/en/ it is possible to make purchases as a registered Customer or as a Guest. If the Customer has registered with the online store, placing an order is done by logging in at https://mushlove.pl/en/, adding Goods to the shopping cart and approving the order. If the Customer has not registered with the store, the condition for placing an order is adding the Goods to the shopping cart, filling in the Order Form with all the required data necessary for shipment of the Goods and taking other technical actions based on the messages or information displayed to the Customer.
3. After approving the list of selected Goods, the Customer should:
a. specify the method of delivery
b. specify the method of payment
c. confirm the validity of the data, provided during registration, as well as the total price of the Goods (delivery costs) - by clicking on the "order with obligation to pay" button.
4. Performing the actions referred to in paragraph 3, point c, is tantamount to an offer by the Customer to conclude a contract of sale of the goods placed in the shopping cart, at the prices displayed by the system, the delivery costs quoted, etc.
5. The submission of an offer to conclude a contract of sale is not tantamount to its acceptance. The store reserves the right to refuse to process an order for important reasons, the occurrence of which it will immediately inform the customer, in particular when, for reasons beyond the control of the store, the execution of the contract in accordance with the submitted offer to conclude a contract of sale proves impossible or significantly difficult.
6. As soon as the Customer submits an offer in accordance with paragraph 3 point c, a message is sent to the Customer via e-mail, to the address provided by the Customer during the registration or order process, with a written confirmation of the terms of the submitted offer (order).
7. The conclusion of a sales contract between the Customer and https://mushlove.pl/en/ occurs when the Store accepts a previously received offer (order) - in the form of a message sent by e-mail to the address provided during registration of the online store user account.
1. Prices on the site are given in Polish zloty (PLN) or Euro (EUR).
2. Prices listed on the site are gross prices.
3. To the price of the Goods must be added the cost of shipping, the amount of which depends on the place and selected form of delivery.
4. The price listed on the site at the time of ordering is the final price, binding on the Customer. Once the order has been placed, the price of the ordered goods will not change, regardless of price changes introduced by the Store or promotional or sales actions launched.
5. https://mushlove.pl/en/ reserves the right to change prices of goods in the online store, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the store's pages, or make changes to them in accordance with the norms of the Civil Code and other laws.
1. The store allows the following payment methods:
a. transfer to bank account (prepayment)
b. payment with cryptocurrencies via Coingate.com
2. The customer should indicate the chosen method of payment in the order form.
3. Dotpay.co.uk allows you to pay by credit card or quick online transfer. Deciding on this payment option, the customer is automatically redirected to the Dotpay.pl system. When making a payment via Internet transfer, after selecting your bank, you must log in using your online banking access data and confirm the payment.
4. Coingate.com makes it possible to make payments using cryptocurrencies. Deciding on this payment option, the customer is automatically redirected to the Coingate system, where a unique wallet address for payment will be generated for him.
5. Payment by bank transfer is made on a prepaid basis (as payment in advance) The customer also receives the bank account details and the transfer title (order number) in the order confirmation email
6. In the case of payment via Dotpay.pl or Coingate.com system, the payment should be made at the time of placing the order, and in the case of payment by bank transfer - within 7 working days from the receipt of the message confirming the order.
7. When choosing any of the forms of payment, the customer bears the costs associated with it. These costs include, in particular, fees and commissions that the store will be charged by the bank or payment operator.
8. In the event of a customer's delay in payment, exceeding 7 working days from the acceptance of the order by the store, https://mushlove.pl/en/ has the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
1. https://mushlove.pl/en/ will proceed with the execution of the Customer's order as soon as the payment for the Goods is credited through notification from the payment system (in the case of Dotpay.pl or Coingate.com system) or receipt of the amount due on its bank account (in the case of payment by bank transfer).
2. The method of delivery and the address where delivery will be made should be specified by the customer in the order form.
3. Possible methods of delivery within Poland are:
a) InPost parcel machines
4. Possible delivery methods within Europe are:
a) DPD courier
5. The cost of delivery depends on the selected method of delivery and the place of shipment. The customer is notified of the cost of delivery of the Goods in question before placing the order
6. The delivery time of an order is the sum of the transfer time of the shipment to the supplier and the delivery time of the shipment by the supplier. The store undertakes that it will transfer the Goods to the supplier within a maximum of 3 days after receipt of payment.
7. If, for technical or logistical reasons, the delivery of the goods is carried out in several stages, the customer will pay the shipping fee only once.
§ EXCHANGES, RETURNS, COMPLAINTS
The right to file a complaint also applies to an individual who enters into a contract directly related to his business activity, when it is clear from the content of the contract that it does not have a professional character for that person, arising in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
1. A customer making a purchase as a consumer (i.e. as a natural person who purchases goods for non-business purposes) who has concluded a distance contract through https://mushlove.pl/en/ may withdraw from this contract without stating any reason by making a statement to that effect in writing within fourteen days from the day on which the goods constituting the subject of this contract are handed over to him, subject to paragraph 5.
2. If the 14-day right of withdrawal is exercised, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the seller/buyer
3. The buyer has the right to withdraw in writing from the concluded contract without giving any reason within fourteen days, from the date of conclusion of the contract under the Law of May 30, 2014. (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended) In the case of written withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to return the goods within fourteen days. The right referred to above also applies to an individual who enters into a contract directly related to his business activity, when the content of the contract shows that it does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity
4. If the 14-day right of withdrawal is exercised, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer
Once shipped, we do not accept the return of Growkit products due to the nature of the product (perishable product) - Art. 38 point 4 of the Law of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights
2. In the case of a contract that includes multiple items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after fourteen days from the day the Customer takes possession of the last of the items.
3. To meet the deadlines referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, it is sufficient to send the store a statement of withdrawal before the deadline.
4. Withdrawal from the contract of sale of Goods takes place by submitting an unambiguous statement to the store by the customer. Such a statement can be made on a form, but it is not mandatory.
5. The store does not accept returns of perishable goods and those requiring special attention for hygienic reasons (in particular, mycelium, spores).
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract of sale of Goods by the Customer:
a. The customer should send back https://mushlove.pl/en/ the Goods to the address immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the Goods before the expiration of the 14-day period. The direct costs of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Customer.
b. https://mushlove.pl/en/ will return to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, except for the costs of delivering the Goods, immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods from the Customer or proof of their return
c. https://mushlove.pl/en/ will reimburse the Customer for the costs of delivery of the Goods equivalent to the cheapest method of delivery
d. https://mushlove.pl/en/ will return the payment using the same means of payment that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
7. mushlove.co.uk may withhold reimbursement until it receives the Goods or until it provides the store with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
8. The customer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods in a manner other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
9. The right of withdrawal referred to herein does not apply to the Customer with respect to contracts indicated in Article 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), including contracts in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs.
10. The store is obliged to provide the customer with Goods free of defects.
11. The store is liable to the customer if the sold goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
12. In case of exercising the right of complaint, the Customer may fill in the complaint form and send it back together with the advertised Goods and, if possible, with the proof of purchase
13. In the complaint form, the customer indicates, among other things, his expectations as to how https://mushlove.pl/en/'s obligations will be fulfilled
14. Possible ways to handle complaints are:
a. replacement of the Goods with new ones,
b. price reduction,
c. withdrawal from the contract
15. The time for processing the complaint, including notification to the customer is 14 days from the time of filing the complaint. In the case of repair, the time may be longer depending on the type of non-compliance reported.
16. The basis for a complaint may be, in particular, the delivery of other Goods than those ordered, incorrect completion of the order or delivery of the wrong number of Goods.
17. If the complaint is resolved in favor of the Customer, the cost of replacing or repairing the Goods shall be borne by https://mushlove.pl/en/
18. In the event of a claim in favor of the Customer for a refund of payment, it will be made using the same means of payment used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
19. If the complaint is resolved in favor of the Customer https://mushlove.pl/en/ also refunds the cost of delivery of the Goods in the process of complaint equivalent to the cheapest way of delivery.
20. When a complaint is handled inconsistently with the customer's wishes, the customer has the right to appeal the complaint.
21. https://mushlove.pl/en/ informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the possibility of using out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and pursuing claims. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices or on the websites of entities authorized for out-of-court dispute resolution. These may include, in particular, consumer ombudsmen or Provincial Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection, a list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
22. The store informs that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and businesses at the EU level (ODR platform).
23.CONTRACTS ENTERED INTO WITH TRADERS PROCURING FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES]
The provisions of this paragraph apply only to contracts concluded with customers who are entrepreneurs making orders for professional purposes.
Placing an order on behalf of a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality is tantamount to a declaration that the person placing the order is authorized to represent the entity on whose behalf the order is placed
submitted. Placing an order without proper authorization will result in the liability of the person placing the order for any resulting damages.
The entrepreneur is obliged to examine the shipment delivered to him through the carrier in the customary manner, and in the event of the discovery of a defect or damage to the product, he is obliged to do everything possible to determine the responsibility of the carrier.
The entrepreneur loses his rights under the warranty if he failed to examine the item in the time and manner usual for items of this kind and did not immediately notify the Seller of the defect, and if the defect came to light only later - if he did not notify the Seller immediately after its discovery.
The seller reserves the right to terminate the contract concluded with the entrepreneur within 14 days from the date of its conclusion without giving reasons.
Any disputes arising from the implementation of the contract concluded between the Seller and the Entrepreneur will be settled by the Court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller. The applicable law is Polish law.
The online store mushlove.co.uk carries: